- 051 861 019 43+
DRUPAL SITE AUDITS
DRUPAL SITE AUDITS PACKAGES
Drupal Security audits
Drupalgeddon was a serious security incident happened in October 2014 that affected hundreds of thousands of Drupal sites all over the world. Due to a hidden PHP bug inside the Drupal core code, attackers could get control of the database and all the information kept inside. Since Drupal vulnerabilities are disclosed publicly, massive attacks to Drupal sites were performed just hours after the vulnerability was announced.
But none of the Drupal sites from our customers were affected by the attack. If the right security policies are followed in the Drupal sites and in the hosting servers, even serious attacks like Drupalgeddon are highly limited.
A wrong or incomplete roles and permissions policy for the users of your site may open it to non-desirable prying eyes that can be very harmful. Furthermore a non-strict patches policy to the core & contributed modules can also be a dangerous security risk.
SEO for Drupal sites
Is Your Drupal site configured for Optimal Search Engine results?
Google’s algorithms are thought to consider around 200 factors when deciding where a website will show up in its search results pages (SERP) for a particular keyword search. Fortunately Drupal is highly configurable to help influence the most decisive of those factors.
After applying our Interdruper SEO package, you will verify how your site improves its rankings only in several weeks.
Drupal Performance tuning
Forget the myth that Drupal sites are slow and heavy in resources. There are thousand of cases of high-traffic Drupal sites with excellent response times. The secret is to properly tune your site and to carry out the right multi-level cache policy.
Our Performance tuning Package can boost your response times and make fly to your Drupal site, both for anonymous and registered (with opened sessions) users.
Choose one or more of these essential packages for Drupal
- Clean any existing hack in the site and in the database
- Install pending core & contrib security updates
- Remove risky contrib modules in Production (*)
- Review user permissions and roles
- Install anti-spam modules
- ...and much more: up to 25 additional security checks to your Drupal site
- Screaming Frog SEO tool report
- Google Pagespeed report
- Metatag module configuration: tags for FB, Twitter, etc...
- Google Analytics / Google TagManager module configuration
- XML Sitemap module configuration
- Global Redirect module configuration
- Broken links checker
- URL aliases configuration (Pathauto)
- Robots.txt revision
- Semantic JSON/LD enrichment, Google structured data (+$199)
- Dupal backend caches configuration: pages, blocks, views...
- Detecting bottlenecks in configuration and code
- Installing and configuring performance-improving modules
- Configuration of OpCache, Memcache, Redis (if available)
- Database optimization and defragmentation
- CDN installation and setup (+$99)
- Varnish installation and setup (+$199)
- More than 10 additional measures to get a score of 80+ on the Google Pagespeed test!